Atlas Insurance Health Plan “Atlas Care” provides coverage against Hospitalization, Maternity, Critical illness, OPD and specialized investigations etc.
Health insurance relieves insured from the worries of unexpected diseases Ailments, Surgery, Operations and out Patient Care. The Group Medical Insurance curtails the administrative burden and financial pressures.
Details of Health Insurance are as:
Hospitalization (Per ailment or per annum) [Basic cover]:
- Indoor Treatment Expenses (includes surgical expenses, anesthesia, O.T. charges, consultation fee, nursing charges etc.)
- Investigation and Medicines
- Miscellaneous Expenses
- Pre-hospitalization cost of diagnostic tests and post-hospitalization consultation is payable from the same hospitalization limit provided that the post-hospitalization consultations are with the same surgeon.
Maternity [Optional cover]:
- Pre and post natal expenses.
- Gynaecologist’s fee.
- Labor Room & Operation Theatre charges.
- Anesthetist fee.
- Diagnostic tests.
- Baby Nursing Care.
- Circumcision of a baby boy (as per policy).
- D&C and D&E. cesareansection and complicated deliveries/pregnancies by and on recommendation of specialist only.
OPD per annum (Per Employee Per Family/for the whole group) [Optional cover]:
- Charges/Fee paid to a registered medical practitioner (G.P), Homeopath, Hakeem and specialist consultation.
- Prescribed medicine and treatment including surgical dressing, physiotherapy and acupuncture.
- Laboratory and X-Ray examinations, ECG, EEG, EMG, Ultrasound and other diagnostic tests.
- Dental treatment except cosmetic (braces, clowning, scaling and dentures are excluded).
Dread Disease (DD)/Major Medical Care (MMC) [Optional cover]:
- Management of acute myocardial infarction (Heart Attack)
- Coronary Artery By-Pass Grafting and Coronary Angioplasties.
- Management of all types of Malignancies (Cancer).
- Cerebro Vascular Accidents (CVA-Stroke).
- Management of Renal failure (Kidney Failure).
- Renal and other major organ transplants.
- Major burns.
- Multiple Sclerosis.
- Aids Complex.
- Aortic Aneurysms.
- Rheumatic Heart Disease.
Specialized Investigations (SI) [Optional cover]:
This includes benefits to cover cost incurred on highly specialized investigations on outpatient basis on recommendations of specialist only, which does not require hospitalization.
- Incision & Drainage
- CT Scan
- Angiography (Heart)
- Thallium Scan
- Barium Enema
- Carotid Doppler
- HAULTER’S Monitoring etc
Maximum Age Limit
- Maximum age limit for the employees or spouse is 65 years.
- Male children upto the age of 28 years and female children till they get married or employed are covered.
- Parents are covered subject to sound health declaration.
- The policyholder shall furnish Declaration Form duly filled in and signed by all the employees and on behalf of his/her dependents.
- Insurability of primary insured or any of its units, issuance of credit letters, and sanction of claims is subject to submission of these declaration forms and their acceptance by the Company.